As we grow older, most of us will eventually face the stressful and time-consuming challenge of finding short or long-term care services for ourselves or our loved ones. Serenity Senior Support Services' private care managers understand how to access the wide range of medical, personal and social services that support elderly, chronically ill or disabled people. Because each person is a unique, precious individual, we offer services that vary in scope and duration. Some people may talk with us only once, while others need more comprehensive services. We maintain small caseloads and develop enduring relationships with clients who need on-going personalized assistance. Our services may include:
- Consultation and assessment of short and long term needs.
- Guidance in making plans, finding supportive services, and getting trustworthy help at home.
- Care planning and coordination.
- Monitoring and advocacy.
- On-going personalized assistance to seniors and long-distance caregivers.
- Assistance with paying bills and basic money management.
- Help with difficult decisions, transitions, and finding a higher level of care.
- Caregiver support, advice, relief and education.
- Information, referrals and resource lending library.
We hope that you will call us to make an appointment or talk with a representative from Serenity Senior Support Services at 650-991-5141.